The Eko-Futura Sp. z o.o. through its Institute of Risk Assessment evaluates or comments on the documentation of plant protection products and their active substances.
On the basis of the decision of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, number R 266 /2011d dated on 5.10.2011, Eko-Futura Sp. z o.o. has been authorized to prepare within the process of authorization for use of plant protection products or of their active substances the evaluations and registration reports in the full scope of the assessment covering the following sections:
- the physical, chemical and technical properties of the plant protection product, including their active substances
- the impact of the plant protection product on human and animal health resulting from the use of the plant protection product (toxicology)
- the impact of the plant protection product on human and animal health created by the residues of the active substances/plant protection product in food and in feed of plant and animal origin and on their surface
- the fate and behavior of the active substances of the plant protection product in the environment
- the impact of the active substance/plant protection product on non-target species (ecotoxicology)
- the efficacy of the plant protection product, including the adverse effects on plants or plant products
- the effect of the plant protection product on the vertebrates to be controlled, when the plant protection product is intended for the control of these animals
All our Experts who evaluate the documentation or prepare comments meet all formal and substantive requirements and have been approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.